Member Terms & Conditions
1. By applying or registering to become a member, or using our mobile application, you agree to these terms, the Member Rules and the App User Terms and Conditions.
2. Nightkey has absolute discretion over who it accepts as a member. Our selection process does not discriminate based on age, gender, race, religion or sexuality. Nightkey reserves the right to suspend or withdraw memberships at its absolute discretion.
3. In the event of any dispute arising as to the meaning or interpretation of the Member Rules, the matter shall be referred to the membership committee, whose decision with respect to your membership shall be final and without appeal.
4. Nightkey is not liable to any member for a participating venue that refuses to honour the advertised promotion or discount. Nightkey accepts no liability for any experiences at participating venues. Nightkey shall not be liable to any member or guest for any loss, damage or injury suffered by them or their property howsoever caused, save in respect of death or personal injury to a member to the extent caused by the negligence of Nightkey. This is not intended to affect any mandatory rights a member may have under local law that we cannot legally restrict or exclude, and nothing in these terms of membership limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
5. Offers advertised on our app are only available to members who present a digital Nightkey card or, for events, have made a booking through the Nightkey app which has been confirmed. Such offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers that participating venues may be running. Nightkey accepts no liability for any charges you incur as result of being unable to present your Nightkey card at a venue (for example, if your phone runs out of battery or there is a technical error with the Nightkey app).
6. Entry to partner venues is always at the venue's discretion. Reasons for refusal of entry may include, but are not limited to, private events, full capacity of the venue, adherence to the dress code, inebriation.
7. If you subscribe for Premium membership, payments will be made monthly or annually (depending on your membership period choice) and will automatically continue on a period-by-period basis. You may unsubscribe at any time. If you unsubscribe in the middle of a month or year (as applicable), your membership will continue until the end of your paid premium membership period. Refunds will not be issued, except in exceptional circumstances.
9. We may amend these terms of membership at any time, for example, where we add new services or features or where there is a change in applicable law. All such changes will take effect once these terms of membership have been updated and you will be assumed to have accepted any such changes if you continue to use our website or mobile application after the latest update.
10. If any of these terms of membership is found by a court or a regulator to be invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply to the maximum extent legally permitted. No waiver of any of these terms of membership shall be effective unless made in writing by us and a waiver (or non-enforcement) shall not be construed as a waiver of any subsequent breach.
11. These terms of membership shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and each member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England or, where required by local law, their local court jurisdiction (for example the Scottish courts if the member is normally a resident of Scotland).