Terms and Conditions
www.nightkey.co.uk is operated by Nightkey Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09270559.
Accessing Our Site
The term “Nightkey” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
How the Contract Between You and Nightkey is Formed
- After placing an order for a Nightkey card, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Your order constitutes an offer to us to become a member of Nightkey. All orders are subject to acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that confirms that a Nightkey membership card has been dispatched. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you a dispatch confirmation.
Participating Venues and Use of your Nightkey Card
- On presentation of your Nightkey card participating bars will offer 30% off your bill for drinks. Champagne and non-house wines are at the discretion of each venue. Participating restaurants will offer 30% off your bill for food. You will always receive 30% off on the a la carte menu. Other menus such as set menus may be excluded. Some restaurants will also offer 30% off your bill for drinks (please check our site for details). Participating nightclubs will provide free entry for you and up to three guests.
- Participating venues may exclude Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays as well as any days the venue might be closed.
- Some of our partner venues require a booking in advance. Nightkey must be mentioned when doing so. You can find information about which venues require a booking in advance on our website.
- At participating bars Nightkey applies to members and at least 1 guest
- At participating restaurants, Nightkey applies to members plus the number of guests specified for that particular venue on the partnership page of our site.
- At participating nightclubs, members can receive free entry with up to 3 additional guests.
- Offers advertised on our site are only available to members who present a Nightkey card. Such offers are not available in conjunction with any other offers that participating venues may be running.
- Entry to partner venues is always at the venue's discretion. Reasons for refusal of entry may include, but are not limited to, private events, full capacity of the venue, adherence to the dress code, inebriation.
- The expiry date of each Nightkey card will vary and will always be checked at each venue. Expired Nightkey cards are not accepted by participating venues. Nightkey cards are strictly non-transferable and can only be used by a named member. Any attempted misuse of Nightkey cards will result in termination of membership.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to update our site to show the particulars of participating venues and the terms of their availability for participation. Participating venues may, however, be entitled to withdraw from Nightkey participation, or to change the terms and conditions of their availability after you have become a member and we shall have no liability for any such withdrawals or changes in terms and conditions or availability.
- Members will have the benefit of any additional venues which join the club at a later date.
- Our printed marketing material and website is intended as a guide of venues who are participating at the time of publication and, therefore, may not include all participating venues at any one time.
- If we fail to comply with these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable for the membership fee.
- Nightkey is not liable for any participating venue that refuses to honour the advertised promotion or discount. Nightkey accepts no liability for any bad experiences at participating venues. We will not become involved in any dispute between you and any venue.
- In no event will we be liable for any: (1) economic losses (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); (2) loss of goodwill or reputation; (3) losses that you incur that were not reasonably foreseeable to you and Nightkey when your agreement was entered into.
- Nothing in this agreement limits or excludes our liability for negligence causing death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for anything which may not legally be excluded or limited.
- For contractual purposes, you agree to electronic means of communication and you acknowledge that all contracts, notices, information and other communications that we provide to you electronically comply with any legal requirement that communications be in writing.
- Failure by us to enforce any of these terms and conditions will not prevent us from subsequently relying on, or enforcing, them.
- If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Third party rights
- A person who is not party to these terms and conditions shall not have any rights under or in connection with it under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. We each acknowledge that, in entering into these terms and conditions, neither of us relies on, or will have any remedies in respect of, any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these terms and conditions or the documents referred to in them. Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
Law and jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be interpreted in accordance with the English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.